Page 1 of 1

Poll 2011 - Your Monitor

Posted: February 11th, 2011, 8:08 am
by BasiliskWrangler
To help us decide what kind of features to offer on future games, we run polls like this once per year.

Re: Poll 2011 - Your Monitor

Posted: February 11th, 2011, 12:18 pm
by McSilly
use it for gear worn selection and add more set gear config tabs :)

Re: Poll 2011 - Your Monitor

Posted: February 11th, 2011, 12:37 pm
by ManusDei
Have a notebook, so widescreen (4/3 notebook become scarce, 4/3 monitor also, I believe).

Re: Poll 2011 - Your Monitor

Posted: February 11th, 2011, 1:19 pm
by Randomizer
Since you "forced" me to get a new computer to play the Escahalon: Book 2 expansions I got a 23 inch LED monitor to upgrade from my 14 inch iBook's screen.

Re: Poll 2011 - Your Monitor

Posted: February 11th, 2011, 3:17 pm
by Dragonlady
Wide screen that I use for G4 and laptop (with hookup) and to watch tv - 3 in one. :D

Re: Poll 2011 - Your Monitor

Posted: February 11th, 2011, 4:56 pm
by sirdilznik
26" LCD running at 1920x1200 (16:10).

Re: Poll 2011 - Your Monitor

Posted: February 14th, 2011, 8:31 pm
by IJBall
Yeah, doesn't this poll question "discriminate" against laptop users?! :roll:

Anyway, I play on a MacBook, so... whatever size that is! ;)
(And my plans to upgrade to the 17" MacBook Pro look to be on hold for quite a while now... :( )

Re: Poll 2011 - Your Monitor

Posted: February 14th, 2011, 10:18 pm
by BasiliskWrangler
IJBall wrote:Yeah, doesn't this poll question "discriminate" against laptop users?! :roll:
No. All laptops sold in the past 5 years are widescreen.

Re: Poll 2011 - Your Monitor

Posted: February 16th, 2011, 4:23 pm
by xolotl
I still weep for my old 21" Sun CRT monitor I had been using up through last year some time. I loved being able to hop down into really low native resolutions when doing stuff like DOSBox and the like. Alas! Still, I do love the increased clarity available on my shinier LCD, though.

Re: Poll 2011 - Your Monitor

Posted: February 17th, 2011, 4:18 am
by Evnissyen
My monitor is 1280 x 1024. I've never gotten a widescreen monitor because I just don't like them. Everybody else loves widescreen. I just don't.

...Sort of the opposite as with movies.

Re: Poll 2011 - Your Monitor

Posted: February 23rd, 2011, 7:04 am
by KillingMoon
I need to tick the box for the traditional 17" screen, as that's what I've got, but looking in the shops I see mainly widescreen now.
As you were already seriously thinking about widescreen support, I would certainly go that way.