Dodge Book

Here's where all things related to Book II are being discussed!
Post Reply
Incendax
Initiate
Posts: 16
Joined: January 11th, 2011, 2:57 pm

Dodge Book

Post by Incendax »

What is the earliest place you can pick up the Dodge skill book? I don't mind doing a little savescuming to get it, but I don't want to waste my time if there is no chance of it turning up in certain shops.
User avatar
ManusDei
Council Member
Posts: 190
Joined: May 9th, 2010, 4:41 am

Re: Dodge Book

Post by ManusDei »

You can find it in first town, if you are lucky enough.
User avatar
Kreador Freeaxe
Major General
Major General
Posts: 2467
Joined: April 26th, 2008, 4:44 pm

Re: Dodge Book

Post by Kreador Freeaxe »

I have found it the first time I've talked to the innkeeper in Eastwillow in some plays, and I've had plays where I've never seen it. It's available from the very beginning, though.
---

Kill 'em all, let the sysadmin sort 'em out.
Post Reply