Missing Goliaths???

Here's where all things related to Book II are being discussed!
Snonskoid
Apprentice
Posts: 28
Joined: November 29th, 2010, 8:27 am

Missing Goliaths???

Post by Snonskoid »

My second time through. (Addicted.) Can't find the last three Boreheads.
Have scoured Filipine Forest, Eastern ditto, Broken Blade and Eastern Kessian Baisin. Not there.
Eh?
Jedi Learner's maps must be an earlier build, and the geography has changed a bit, but not that much. Some of my bugs are missing!!
:(
User avatar
Kreador Freeaxe
Major General
Major General
Posts: 2469
Joined: April 26th, 2008, 4:44 pm

Re: Missing Goliaths???

Post by Kreador Freeaxe »

Snonskoid wrote:My second time through. (Addicted.) Can't find the last three Boreheads.
Have scoured Filipine Forest, Eastern ditto, Broken Blade and Eastern Kessian Baisin. Not there.
Eh?
Jedi Learner's maps must be an earlier build, and the geography has changed a bit, but not that much. Some of my bugs are missing!!
:(
Hmmm. They were all in the same place in 1.05 as in 1.04 when I did them. Are you sure you got that map to the south west of Broken Blade where the one has that other quest item? (being subtle so as not to make TOO big a spoiler) There should be three on that map.
---

Kill 'em all, let the sysadmin sort 'em out.
Snonskoid
Apprentice
Posts: 28
Joined: November 29th, 2010, 8:27 am

Re: Missing Goliaths???

Post by Snonskoid »

Dear Kreador,
I really appreciate your speedy and helpful replies. Thankyou!
Yep! Been all the way SW from Broken Blade to the edge of the forest.
No sign.
Also to the clearing with the holes in the ground, and to all points N, E, S, W from there.
Am I cursed?
I got the other quest item early for the super bow, (am a Ranger again!) I think it was the third Borehead I bashed.
User avatar
Dragonlady
Illustrious
Illustrious
Posts: 1466
Joined: August 29th, 2006, 3:38 pm
Location: CA, USA or Knumythia

Re: Missing Goliaths???

Post by Dragonlady »

Did you get the one north of the zoo? I sometimes forget that one.
I don't think your killing the Beetles ahead of time to get the bow should screw up your count for the priest. Perhaps it did?
Sometimes the dragon wins...
Help save the earth. It's the only planet with CHOCOLATE!
Snonskoid
Apprentice
Posts: 28
Joined: November 29th, 2010, 8:27 am

Re: Missing Goliaths???

Post by Snonskoid »

That's it... that's it.... that's it!!!!
Hooray!
The Dragon swoops and its Lady rider rescues me from dark foolishness!

:lol:
Snonskoid
Apprentice
Posts: 28
Joined: November 29th, 2010, 8:27 am

Re: Missing Goliaths???

Post by Snonskoid »

Damn buttercup seeds are rotting me brayne...
User avatar
Kreador Freeaxe
Major General
Major General
Posts: 2469
Joined: April 26th, 2008, 4:44 pm

Re: Missing Goliaths???

Post by Kreador Freeaxe »

Snonskoid wrote:That's it... that's it.... that's it!!!!
Hooray!
The Dragon swoops and its Lady rider rescues me from dark foolishness!

:lol:
Ah, you said THREE goliath boarheads, or I'd have gone with that one by the broken bridge as well. [shakes tiny fist]
---

Kill 'em all, let the sysadmin sort 'em out.
User avatar
Dragonlady
Illustrious
Illustrious
Posts: 1466
Joined: August 29th, 2006, 3:38 pm
Location: CA, USA or Knumythia

Re: Missing Goliaths???

Post by Dragonlady »

Snonskoid wrote:That's it... that's it.... that's it!!!!
Hooray!
The Dragon swoops and its Lady rider rescues me from dark foolishness!

:lol:
:oops: :D Not foolisness, just fuzzy thinking from having slept in a bed in an inn with dust bunnies under the bed. :mrgreen:
Sometimes the dragon wins...
Help save the earth. It's the only planet with CHOCOLATE!
User avatar
Kreador Freeaxe
Major General
Major General
Posts: 2469
Joined: April 26th, 2008, 4:44 pm

Re: Missing Goliaths???

Post by Kreador Freeaxe »

Dragonlady wrote:
Snonskoid wrote:That's it... that's it.... that's it!!!!
Hooray!
The Dragon swoops and its Lady rider rescues me from dark foolishness!

:lol:
:oops: :D Not foolisness, just fuzzy thinking from having slept in a bed in an inn with dust bunnies under the bed. :mrgreen:
And with a post about dust bunnies, Dragonlady becomes a Captain Magnate.
---

Kill 'em all, let the sysadmin sort 'em out.
User avatar
CrazyBernie
Captain Magnate
Captain Magnate
Posts: 1473
Joined: November 29th, 2007, 1:11 pm

Re: Missing Goliaths???

Post by CrazyBernie »

About time too. I had to stop posting for awhile so someone would catch up. :mrgreen:

Those boreheads get me every time. Usually takes me a good 2 hours to find and kill them all. I spend so much time on the setup for taking them out, that I forget which ones I killed already. :?
User avatar
Kreador Freeaxe
Major General
Major General
Posts: 2469
Joined: April 26th, 2008, 4:44 pm

Re: Missing Goliaths???

Post by Kreador Freeaxe »

CrazyBernie wrote:About time too. I had to stop posting for awhile so someone would catch up. :mrgreen:
Now you can have a burst of posting and find out what title you get at 1500 posts. :)
---

Kill 'em all, let the sysadmin sort 'em out.
User avatar
Painted Lady
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Posts: 811
Joined: April 23rd, 2009, 4:09 pm

Re: Missing Goliaths???

Post by Painted Lady »

I decided that since there were 23 Goliaths, I would track them as I killed them. After I covered every area I could think of I was still 2 short. Went back to Port K to re-provision and talked to the priest just for drill. Well, I had killed all 23 but had failed to keep my list up to date. Apparently the heat of battle made me sloppy :roll:
User avatar
Dragonlady
Illustrious
Illustrious
Posts: 1466
Joined: August 29th, 2006, 3:38 pm
Location: CA, USA or Knumythia

Re: Missing Goliaths???

Post by Dragonlady »

Kreador Freeaxe wrote:
Dragonlady wrote:
Snonskoid wrote:That's it... that's it.... that's it!!!!
Hooray!
The Dragon swoops and its Lady rider rescues me from dark foolishness!

:lol:
:oops: :D Not foolisness, just fuzzy thinking from having slept in a bed in an inn with dust bunnies under the bed. :mrgreen:
And with a post about dust bunnies, Dragonlady becomes a Captain Magnate.
OH! :shock: I didn't notice!! Kewl! :D
Sometimes the dragon wins...
Help save the earth. It's the only planet with CHOCOLATE!
User avatar
BasiliskWrangler
Site Admin
Posts: 3899
Joined: July 6th, 2006, 11:31 am
Location: The Grid
Contact:

Re: Missing Goliaths???

Post by BasiliskWrangler »

Painted Lady wrote:I decided that since there were 23 Goliaths, I would track them as I killed them. After I covered every area I could think of I was still 2 short. Went back to Port K to re-provision and talked to the priest just for drill. Well, I had killed all 23 but had failed to keep my list up to date. Apparently the heat of battle made me sloppy :roll:
This must be the Thread of Promotion! Painted Lady is now an Officer.
User avatar
Kreador Freeaxe
Major General
Major General
Posts: 2469
Joined: April 26th, 2008, 4:44 pm

Re: Missing Goliaths???

Post by Kreador Freeaxe »

BasiliskWrangler wrote:
Painted Lady wrote:I decided that since there were 23 Goliaths, I would track them as I killed them. After I covered every area I could think of I was still 2 short. Went back to Port K to re-provision and talked to the priest just for drill. Well, I had killed all 23 but had failed to keep my list up to date. Apparently the heat of battle made me sloppy :roll:
This must be the Thread of Promotion! Painted Lady is now an Officer.
w00t!

So, I should be back to post here again in about 52 posts. :)
---

Kill 'em all, let the sysadmin sort 'em out.
Post Reply