I've noticed in version 1.05 that when you get a thirst or hunger warning and then eat or drink something to correct it, it takes a few turns (moves) for the starve or dehyd warning to be removed.
In one case I was sleeping and woke due to extreme hunger. I ate some spider legs and then went back to sleep. I was woken up again then next turn because I was still starving. After a few more turns (space bar) the warning went away and I could go back to sleep.
Ver 1.05 !!!!! SPOILER !!!!!!
-
Bob the Thief
- Apprentice
- Posts: 35
- Joined: July 19th, 2010, 11:21 pm
-
Bob the Thief
- Apprentice
- Posts: 35
- Joined: July 19th, 2010, 11:21 pm
Re: Ver 1.05 !!!!! SPOILER !!!!!!
Found what I think is another bug in Ver. 1.05 in Fathamurk.
If you have Cat's Eye and Gravediggers flame spells active and are in the Dark Maze, using the tactical display will outline the squares in the vicinity where you can move. It actually lights up the squares for a fair distance. This makes it very easy to move through the maze.
Perhaps this is intentional?
If you have Cat's Eye and Gravediggers flame spells active and are in the Dark Maze, using the tactical display will outline the squares in the vicinity where you can move. It actually lights up the squares for a fair distance. This makes it very easy to move through the maze.
Perhaps this is intentional?
-
SpottedShroom
- Captain Magnate

- Posts: 1372
- Joined: June 4th, 2010, 7:18 pm
Re: Ver 1.05 !!!!! SPOILER !!!!!!
Do you mean the automap? If so, that's known behavior and assumed intentional. It's not the result of Cat's Eyes/Gravedigger's Flame, though, just of having a high enough cartography score.Bob the Thief wrote: If you have Cat's Eye and Gravediggers flame spells active and are in the Dark Maze, using the tactical display will outline the squares in the vicinity where you can move. It actually lights up the squares for a fair distance. This makes it very easy to move through the maze.