BEST RPG in years!!!
Posted: November 1st, 2010, 10:04 pm
Having only recently installed and begun playing Eschalon: Book II i am new to this game.
Having said that....OMG...Kudo's to BASILISK games!!!!!! Wow i love this game...i'm housebound due to my health and cannot do leave the house often. I have been playing MMORPG's and Standalone RPG's and this is the first game to keep me at my PC for 8-16 hours at a time for like 2weeks straight!!!!!
I can't stress it enough.....you ROCK for making this game....CAN'T wait to see what you do with Book III!
Having said that....OMG...Kudo's to BASILISK games!!!!!! Wow i love this game...i'm housebound due to my health and cannot do leave the house often. I have been playing MMORPG's and Standalone RPG's and this is the first game to keep me at my PC for 8-16 hours at a time for like 2weeks straight!!!!!
I can't stress it enough.....you ROCK for making this game....CAN'T wait to see what you do with Book III!