Page 1 of 1

Forsaken coast - can't find secret entrance

Posted: August 25th, 2010, 12:33 pm
by Ken_Tucky
I've been using my viewing glass all over the Forsaken Coast, but can't find the secret entrance to Crius Vindica.
I've read that it's near the shipwreck but I don't see anything special when I right-click to use the viewing glass.
I have spoken to Saint Gilhelm in Port Kuudad and received the quest to go to the Forsaken Coast, so I think I have done everything correctly.
Is there something else I have to do to trigger this event?
Please help!

Re: Forsaken coast - can't find secret entrance

Posted: August 25th, 2010, 12:46 pm
by xolotl
Ken_Tucky wrote:I've been using my viewing glass all over the Forsaken Coast, but can't find the secret entrance to Crius Vindica.
The glass, when used on that map, should show you (as the crow flies) the direction in which the entrance is. If the entrance happens to be in "view" (on the screen), it'll center around that square. It's true that the shipwreck is a good landmark, though the entrance isn't actually visible at the same time that the shipwreck is.

Re: Forsaken coast - can't find secret entrance

Posted: August 25th, 2010, 1:49 pm
by Ken_Tucky
Thanks for explaining. I followed your advice, and found the entrance :)
Now I can continue to enjoy this excellent game. Thank you very much!