Fun caps go here

Here's where all things related to Book II are being discussed!
Post Reply
KIsD
Pledge
Posts: 3
Joined: August 24th, 2010, 2:59 am

Fun caps go here

Post by KIsD »

I thought you guys might enjoy this screencap i took.
No mods/hacks used
Image
If anyone else has any other neat caps, go ahead and throw 'em in here.
User avatar
Kreador Freeaxe
Major General
Major General
Posts: 2469
Joined: April 26th, 2008, 4:44 pm

Re: Fun caps go here

Post by Kreador Freeaxe »

Did you click yes? And did he say you didn't have enough for the repair (because he didn't have enough)? ;-) That's just fabulous.
---

Kill 'em all, let the sysadmin sort 'em out.
User avatar
IJBall
Major
Major
Posts: 1686
Joined: August 31st, 2008, 12:07 pm
Location: Southern California

Re: Fun caps go here

Post by IJBall »

KIsD wrote:I thought you guys might enjoy this screencap i took...
I'm guessing this was accomplished with a game version before v1.04? Because I think this particular issue is supposed to be fixed as of v1.04...
User avatar
KillingMoon
Officer [Gold Rank]
Officer [Gold Rank]
Posts: 460
Joined: December 10th, 2009, 6:34 pm
Location: NW Europe

Re: Fun caps go here

Post by KillingMoon »

I'm not seeing a mace where the cursor is, and your inventory suggests this is early game. So it looks like there's an error in play here.

But in late game you could have this conversation for real, and then it would be funny. Keebo might never have seen a weapon that valuable, so I wouldn't trust him with the repair! :mrgreen:
KIsD
Pledge
Posts: 3
Joined: August 24th, 2010, 2:59 am

Re: Fun caps go here

Post by KIsD »

Actually, if i hit yes he conjures up 23k and gives it to me
And yes, this was ver 1.03, bought on steam. I figured it would have been updated, since steam does that automatically to every other game :/
[EDIT:]
Just looked at the "Steam?" thread and... *sigh*
User avatar
Kreador Freeaxe
Major General
Major General
Posts: 2469
Joined: April 26th, 2008, 4:44 pm

Re: Fun caps go here

Post by Kreador Freeaxe »

Steam appears to be very slow with updating Eschalon, perhaps because BW doesn't release patches but updated programs. Steam folks then have to reprocess the whole file to put in their Steam-y stuff. Bug them along with the others looking for the update and hopefully they'll get it processed soon (nothing more BW can do about it).
---

Kill 'em all, let the sysadmin sort 'em out.
Post Reply