I was looking to get the latest 1.04 patch, however, Impulse still has only 1.03, with no patch available. GamersGate, by the way, is still stuck on 1.02.
Any chance of getting them to update?
1.04 or 1.05 on Impulse?
Re: 1.04 or 1.05 on Impulse?
v1.05 isn't out yet...reverend wrote:I was looking to get the latest 1.04 patch, however, Impulse still has only 1.03, with no patch available. GamersGate, by the way, is still stuck on 1.02.
Any chance of getting them to update?
But, on this end, there seems to be nothing BW can do out about Steam or Impulse updating to the latest versions of Eschalon - I think Steam and Impulse users just have to keep E-mailing those services every so often and keep requesting the updates.
Unfortunately, there seems like nothing else anyone can do...
(Though, there's always the option of bypassing them, and just getting the game directly from Basilisk Games!
Edit: Don't know what GamersGate is, but them only having v1.02 does seem pretty bad...
