What the four letters...? (Yoma spoiler)

Here's where all things related to Book II are being discussed!
Post Reply
User avatar
Evnissyen
Captain
Captain
Posts: 1078
Joined: July 7th, 2008, 12:28 pm
Location: Elizabeth Warren Land
Contact:

What the four letters...? (Yoma spoiler)

Post by Evnissyen »

Image

So . . . no Yoma Springs Cavern, then?

Why has Yoma Springs Cavern been taken from me? Why why why?

...Just like the stairs in the Farrock caverns which I was cruelly not allowed to descend. O woe!
Certainty: a character-driven, literary, turn-based mini-CRPG in which Vasek, legendary "Wandering Philosopher", seeks certainties in a cryptically insular, organic, critically layered city.
Randomizer
Captain Magnate
Captain Magnate
Posts: 1469
Joined: December 11th, 2007, 6:51 am
Location: Wandering the Rift

Re: What the four letters...? (Yoma spoiler)

Post by Randomizer »

You should be able to pass there in about 6 months after you can descend to the depths of the Farrock Caves.

Now I wonder what treasures lie at the bottom of the rickety ladder in the lower level of the Ironpool Dam and how to get them back out?
User avatar
Evnissyen
Captain
Captain
Posts: 1078
Joined: July 7th, 2008, 12:28 pm
Location: Elizabeth Warren Land
Contact:

Re: What the four letters...? (Yoma spoiler)

Post by Evnissyen »

Randomizer wrote:Now I wonder what treasures lie at the bottom of the rickety ladder in the lower level of the Ironpool Dam and how to get them back out?
I guess we'll find out when somebody invents a Fix Ladder spell... .

If only the wizard X were here... .

Maybe he could invent an Expand Your Fate spell, as well?
Certainty: a character-driven, literary, turn-based mini-CRPG in which Vasek, legendary "Wandering Philosopher", seeks certainties in a cryptically insular, organic, critically layered city.
Rowanas
Council Member
Posts: 183
Joined: July 3rd, 2010, 6:04 am

Re: What the four letters...? (Yoma spoiler)

Post by Rowanas »

Nissyen wrote:
Randomizer wrote:Now I wonder what treasures lie at the bottom of the rickety ladder in the lower level of the Ironpool Dam and how to get them back out?
I guess we'll find out when somebody invents a Fix Ladder spell... .

If only the wizard X were here... .

Maybe he could invent an Expand Your Fate spell, as well?
If you want a ladder made of anvils, good for you.
Post Reply