Page 1 of 5
Grimoire
Posted: November 14th, 2007, 8:35 pm
by Mr. Fed
Don't worry, Charlie Brown, I'm sure Lucy won't pull the football away this time.
You know, retro games are supposed to provoke nostalgia through their graphics and gameplay. They aren't supposed to make you nostalgic for the time they were
announced.
Posted: November 15th, 2007, 7:51 am
by BasiliskWrangler
Ah yes, there was a Grimoire post on here last summer sometime. I hope we see it released soon, but I am not holding my breath either. Luckily the wait hasn't been nearly as long for me, because I just found out about it a year ago!
Posted: November 15th, 2007, 4:15 pm
by Saxon1974
There is no info on the game on that website whatsover, what kind of game is it going to be?
Posted: November 16th, 2007, 6:33 pm
by Fleisch
It's basically Wizardry 7, which is a good thing. I played a beta of it years ago, and it was quite good then.
http://www.rpgdot.com/index.php?hsaction=10053&ID=1045
Posted: November 18th, 2007, 1:44 pm
by Saxon1974
Wow, looks cool I loved Wizardy 7. So it is the exact same game with a new graphical interface?
Posted: November 18th, 2007, 4:55 pm
by Fleisch
No, I meant the style and interface/mechanics of Wizardry 7 - step-by-step movement; turn-based party combat. Since it was just a brief dungeon crawl demo, I don't know much about the story or quest structure; I do recall there were Wizardry-style "puzzles" involving finding hidden levers or keys to open doors.
Posted: November 26th, 2007, 10:09 am
by Neilsouth
Gah give up on this one , i had such high hopes but it got delayed so many times alot of people thought the developer was talking rubbish.
Game will be out next month , game will be in beta next month... Game should be out by december , game will be out next year.... years and years later

Posted: November 29th, 2007, 5:49 am
by Xex
Hey, it really does seem to be coming this time. (I have been waiting for this since 1998)
Posted: November 29th, 2007, 3:55 pm
by PaSquall
Hmmmm.
You see, I'd like at least some new screenshots, a demo, something like that... A webpage where you just can do... *nothing* is not a heartening prospect.
And no mistake, I'd really love to see this game finished.
Posted: November 30th, 2007, 12:07 pm
by Xex
Well the webpage does seem to have what appears to be ingame music...
And that baby is kinda cute.
Posted: December 1st, 2007, 12:41 pm
by Rune_74
I have played this game, and its quite good actually.
Posted: December 4th, 2007, 7:46 pm
by Neilsouth
Rune_74 wrote:I have played this game, and its quite good actually.
How about an accidental *cough* share

Posted: December 4th, 2007, 8:46 pm
by zer
Neilsouth wrote:How about an accidental *cough* share

I second that
I've played Grimoire, but much older 98 beta demo version.
Posted: December 4th, 2007, 10:38 pm
by Rune_74
unfortunately I'm not at liberty to share it guys...lets just say I played from the demo and on...however I did not beat it (yet).
Posted: December 5th, 2007, 5:11 am
by Neilsouth
So the likelyhood of someone finding out you released is what? ( whinge mode )
