Page 1 of 1
The Lore spell in B2
Posted: August 5th, 2010, 9:58 am
by Evnissyen
Can anyone verify for me that, in Book 2, I can use the Lore spell with 1pt. Divination and 15 Wisdom, at a result that's greater than what my +1 lore ring now gives me? Will increased Divination help more than increased Wisdom? I really don't remember these things from B1 and I don't know how things have been changed, in this regard.
Re: The Lore spell in B2
Posted: August 5th, 2010, 10:22 am
by IJBall
Evnissyen wrote:Can anyone verify for me that, in Book 2, I can use the Lore spell with 1pt. Divination and 15 Wisdom, at a result that's greater than what my +1 lore ring now gives me?
The Lore rings are actually +2 Lore.
I'm not sure if casting Lore at Level 1 is equivalent to Lore +2, but I'd guess that they are about the same. I can't be more sure without testing (and being able to test this is tricky...).
Evnissyen wrote:Will increased Divination help more than increased Wisdom? I really don't remember these things from B1 and I don't know how things have been changed, in this regard.
WIS won't do
anything once you have enough WIS to read a spell scroll in the first place, and WIS=15 is sufficient to read all 'Tier 1' spell scrolls.
Higher levels in Divination will allow you to cast the Lore spell at higher levels - you can see the break down at the top of
the Complete Spell List post...
Re: The Lore spell in B2
Posted: August 5th, 2010, 8:54 pm
by Evnissyen
IJBall wrote:The Lore rings are actually +2 Lore.
Ah, you're right. It's my Repair ring which is +1.
Confusing two benefit-rings. It happens.
And... thanks for the list.
