Page 1 of 1

Orakur (minor spoiler?)

Posted: July 30th, 2010, 10:43 pm
by JHe
How I can find Orakur research book? It's not in the Ruel's house. The Orakur are watching and Orakur research book is not same book, right?

Thanks
JHe

Re: Orakur (minor spoiler?)

Posted: July 30th, 2010, 10:48 pm
by JHe
Oh it is that room where is 2 crates? I thought that was just different puzzle :P

So, no I dont know how to get there..

Re: Orakur (minor spoiler?)

Posted: July 30th, 2010, 10:56 pm
by JHe
Thanks! :)

Next problem is, how I can get bronze weapon? :oops: I am almost completed the game and I dont remember even seen bronze weapon yet.. :shock:

Re: Orakur (minor spoiler?)

Posted: July 30th, 2010, 11:13 pm
by IJBall
Jedi_Learner wrote:Step on the pentagram inside Ruel's house and attack the plaque with a bronze weapon. After eight hits, you will be teleported into the secret room.
Seriously?!!

You mean I don't need to collect the 5 pieces of armor like I have been in my previous playthroughs??!! :shock:

Wish I'd known that earlier!

(But I think the "hitting 8 times" thing is a little unfair - I don't recall anything in the clue hinting at 8 being a significant number... :| )

P.S. If this is true, you might want to add this info to your FAQ... ;)

Re: Orakur (minor spoiler?)

Posted: July 30th, 2010, 11:15 pm
by Dragonlady
Jedi_Learner does that really work? I thought you had to have 4 pieces of bronze armor! If it does work I'm going to be a might miffed! :lol:

Or are you giving out silly answers to confuse the newbies?

Re: Orakur (minor spoiler?)

Posted: July 30th, 2010, 11:20 pm
by JHe
:(

Re: Orakur (minor spoiler?)

Posted: July 30th, 2010, 11:29 pm
by JHe
You really got me! :lol:
Thanks! :D

Re: Orakur (minor spoiler?)

Posted: July 30th, 2010, 11:47 pm
by JHe
I have been in Hammerlorne mines, and I dont actually remember if I even found treasure room there... :lol:

Or do you mean the room with full of gold?

Re: Orakur (minor spoiler?)

Posted: July 31st, 2010, 4:42 am
by Rowanas
Jedi_Learner wrote:Ask me about the treasure room in Hammerlorne Mine sometime. I know how to get in. :wink:
Listen not! He is a man with the tongue of a serpent! He's also misnamed. Sith Learner would be more appropriate.

Re: Orakur (minor spoiler?)

Posted: July 31st, 2010, 6:49 am
by JHe
;)

Re: Orakur (minor spoiler?)

Posted: July 31st, 2010, 9:27 am
by Painted Lady
Jedi_Learner has a wicked, wicked sense of humor. I was going along with his bronze weapon scam until I remembered that I had wanted to whack the poem on my first play-through. However, I couldn't because it is not highlighted and can't be attacked.

He got me on Book I with the widget and the abandoned portal near Elderhollow. He is not a man to be trusted :twisted: