Page 1 of 1

Oh dear.

Posted: July 28th, 2010, 5:03 am
by Rowanas
I've thoroughly searched a certain sneaky place for a strangely coloured bell, but it's not in there. I've checked the chest in which it is hidden many times, but the bell simply doesn't exist. What am I to do?

Re: Oh dear.

Posted: July 28th, 2010, 5:37 am
by JHe
By the way, how many bells is there? And what to do with them :?:

Re: Oh dear.

Posted: July 28th, 2010, 6:20 am
by KillingMoon
JHe wrote:By the way, how many bells is there? And what to do with them :?:
Best read the last bit in Jedi Learner's unofficial FAQ: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3378

Re: Oh dear.

Posted: July 28th, 2010, 3:09 pm
by Dragonlady
JHe wrote:By the way, how many bells is there? And what to do with them :?:
There are 4, each a different color. If you follow the Ruel quest (sister in Eastwillow asks you to check on him and you discover a hidden room and manage to get in there..) you end up visiting the saint again and go downstairs. If you explore down there, you'll know what to do with them.