Page 1 of 1
The "Death" Messages
Posted: July 15th, 2010, 1:00 pm
by IJBall
Hey, has anyone ever compiled all the various little 'blurbs' you get when you die?
(I think they're the same in both Book I and Book II...)
I think there's at least 3 or 4 of them, and I remember 1 or 2 of them are pretty funny when you read them...
Re: The "Death" Messages
Posted: July 15th, 2010, 1:21 pm
by BasiliskWrangler
I'll give you a hint: there are five messages, and each message is linked to the Axiom you choose.
Re: The "Death" Messages
Posted: July 17th, 2010, 11:30 am
by IJBall
OK, got 'em.
Listed below are the five "death" messages, by Axiom.
Any errors/typos are listed correctly inside "[
...]" and marked in
Blue, as shown.
Note: These five "death" messages are exactly the same in Book I as they are in Book II, so any typos in the Book II versions are also present in the Book I versions.
ATHEISTIC:
"As you fall to the ground, the pain fades and you are enveloped in a dark
and peaceful serenity. A sense of absolution sweeps over you.
The concerns of this world are no longer yours."
DRUIDIC:
"As you fall to the ground[,] you feel your spirit pull away from its fleshy prison.
You close your eyes but for a moment; upon opening them you see the
whole spiritual world around you glowing with energy. You feel at home."
VIRTUOUS:
"As you fall to the ground, a tunnel of light fills your vision and you feel yourself
racing forward towards your destiny. In the light[,] you sense the presence of your god.
You will soon stand in judgment of your life's merits and faults."
NEFARIOUS:
"As you fall to the ground, you suddenly feel your very essence ripped from the shell
of your body. In an [instant,] you find yourself standing on the precipice of eternity,
an incoherent wailing [emanating(?)] from the abyss below.
You smile as you tumble forward into the black chasm."
AGNOSTIC:
"As you fall to the ground, you feel a rushing sensation
as your essence is pulled from your body and joins the cosmos.
Suddenly[,] it's as if you are seeing the stars for the first time.
You are in awe as you gaze at the breadth of eternity stretching before you."