Page 1 of 1

Completed Game: A couple of questions

Posted: July 6th, 2010, 4:19 pm
by ZoeyJeanne
First of all, what a great game! Now a couple of questions:
(1) What's up with the center of the city at Port Kuudad. I want to get in there! I'm assuming this will be a part of the expansion pack.
(2) What's up with Jawbreaker (I think that's his name; the guy inside the cave near Farrouk Monolith)? I killed him; he was a pretty powerful guy/difficult to kill, so one would think that there would be a quest associated with him.

Eagerly awaiting the expansion pack, coming out in about July I believe? Yeah, baby.

Re: Completed Game: A couple of questions

Posted: July 6th, 2010, 4:28 pm
by Dragonlady
1. There are a number of areas in the game that we want to get into. They are there to teach us 'you can't have everything you want.' :wink: Perhaps in the expansion pack it will be opened but don't expect it.

2. There are a number of tough dudes in the game. They teach us humility and to come back when your tougher. :wink:

:lol: :lol:

Re: Completed Game: A couple of questions

Posted: July 6th, 2010, 4:38 pm
by IJBall
Dragonlady wrote:1. There are a number of areas in the game that we want to get into. They are there to teach us 'you can't have everything you want.' :wink: Perhaps in the expansion pack it will be opened but don't expect it.
I actually suspect that we'll finally gain access to the Chancellor of Mistfell in Book III, not in the expansion pack.

I'm not basing that on any "inside info" - it's just a hunch on my part... :wink: