Page 1 of 1

Help! Broken Blade

Posted: July 4th, 2010, 7:02 am
by frode
I made the mistake of finding Broken Blade before the guild told me to go there, and I accidentally got this woman shooting at me (the one in the guild; can't remember her name).

Now that the guild told me to find her, I went back and she still wants to fight me. I can't seem to talk to her to tell her the code word. What can I do?

Re: Help! Broken Blade

Posted: July 4th, 2010, 8:33 am
by Kreador Freeaxe
Hit her with a charm spell or charm cloud. When that wears off, you should be able to talk to her and get her to give you a speech before she attacks you again. ;-)

Re: Help! Broken Blade

Posted: July 4th, 2010, 10:25 pm
by SpottedShroom
Spoilers much? :)

If you like to preserve NPC life, you can also pick the lock to Hammerlorne or get another copy of the key from the dwarves.

Re: Help! Broken Blade

Posted: July 5th, 2010, 11:13 am
by bam6510
I ended up having to kill her. She still drops the key and the guild forgives you so it's all good. :D

Re: Help! Broken Blade

Posted: July 6th, 2010, 5:02 am
by frode
Yeah I had to kill her. Thanks for the tips though.