Page 1 of 1

[solved]Plimus order problem

Posted: July 3rd, 2010, 6:13 am
by Polaris
Hello,

Hmm new here.

First your game is great.
the demo decide me to buy the game(book 1)

So before coming to the forum i order from plimus.
the problem start here.I read after buying from plimus they are problem with.
The paiement was ok.
But i didn't got the dowload.

I would like someone help me.

So thanks for any help

And keep up the good work!! :D

see you

Re: Plimus order problem

Posted: July 3rd, 2010, 7:34 am
by geishaboy
Well they don't give you a download, they just send you the registration key that you have to type into the first window that pops up when you start the demo

Of course, if you didn't get the registration key then you should probably e mail them again

Re: Plimus order problem

Posted: July 3rd, 2010, 7:48 am
by Polaris
I must be silly but i don't see anywhere to type the key in. :D
I have only three graphics option to adjust.

thanks for your help anyway.

Re: Plimus order problem

Posted: July 3rd, 2010, 9:18 am
by Kreador Freeaxe
This is Book I, Geishaboy. The full game is a separate download from the Demo.

Polaris, If you've checked your Spam folders and such to be sure the e-mail with the download link has not been mis-directed, then I would recommend forwarding your receipt e-mail to info @ basiliskgames.com and politely asking for a new download link as you did not receive one previously.

Re: Plimus order problem

Posted: July 3rd, 2010, 9:42 am
by Polaris
Thanks you!

I have sent a mail to the basilisk support.
Hope they will reply fast, I want to play :D !

See you and thanks again

Re: Plimus order problem

Posted: July 3rd, 2010, 7:46 pm
by geishaboy
Kreador Freeaxe wrote:This is Book I, Geishaboy. The full game is a separate download from the Demo.
So it is :oops:

That will teach me to just view the newest posts and not pay attention to the subforum

Re: Plimus order problem

Posted: July 4th, 2010, 5:12 am
by Polaris
Hello

This morning i have tried to roam throught the plimus customer support so i found a page where to download again the product, the page simply say me:
Cannot download


This product is no longer available for download, this may be due to the maximum number of allowed attempts exceeded or the allotted time.
Please contact the manufacturer of the product for support.
I have tried the both server in eu and america it is the same response.

Have to wait...again and again.... :)
it is so cruel... :(

Re: Plimus order problem

Posted: July 5th, 2010, 6:02 am
by CycyX
Write to BW, he can re-activate your link...

Re: [solved]Plimus order problem

Posted: July 6th, 2010, 1:57 am
by Polaris
Thanks for all i will play tonight. :D

That day is starting very well!