End of game - Talushorn slider lock on chest

Here's where all things related to Book II are being discussed!
Post Reply
missbecky2006
Initiate
Posts: 6
Joined: June 5th, 2010, 12:32 pm

End of game - Talushorn slider lock on chest

Post by missbecky2006 »

So, who has the code to that lock? I really want to know what's in there. (Don't remember if it's a code to get a door to open, or the chest.) It's on the top of Talushorn in the room to your left as you are walking forward -- the area where you kill Gnorr. Where were you supposed to pick up the code for that?

Just finished my first playthrough -- finished at level 22, 150K and change points, got "immaculate" and two other 10% rankings. I played on "normal".
missbecky2006
Initiate
Posts: 6
Joined: June 5th, 2010, 12:32 pm

Re: End of game - Talushorn slider lock on chest

Post by missbecky2006 »

Thank you. I figured it out. The gold I picked up increased my final point count by a little.
Post Reply