putting the correct items into the chests under port kuudad
-
pincaviglia86
- Fellowcraft Apprentice
- Posts: 42
- Joined: May 27th, 2010, 2:33 am
putting the correct items into the chests under port kuudad
if a stairway opens, when you put the correct items in the correct order (which I did)....I sure never seen it open. What am I doing worng??? the obvious answers are (1)lockpick (2)salt (3)candle (4) quill. I don't get it?

-
pincaviglia86
- Fellowcraft Apprentice
- Posts: 42
- Joined: May 27th, 2010, 2:33 am
Re: putting the correct items into the chests under port kuu
You bet I am. I have tried it with the chests open, every other chest open, all chests closed....you name it....I did it. I put "ONE" each of the following:Jedi_Learner wrote:From left to right: Lock Pick, Bag of Salt, Small Candle and Quill and Inkwell. Are you using the wooden lever after placing the items in the appropriate chests?
chest 1-lockpick
chest 2-salt
chest 3-candle
chest 4-inkwell.
My gane is on right now, and pulling that lever does absolutely nothing!!!
-
pincaviglia86
- Fellowcraft Apprentice
- Posts: 42
- Joined: May 27th, 2010, 2:33 am
Re: putting the correct items into the chests under port kuu
What good would uploading my saved game do?Jedi_Learner wrote:Upload your saved game, and I shall have a look.
Re: putting the correct items into the chests under port kuu
Man, I will never understand people who ask for help and then get bitchy when help is attempted to be given. Do you really think that someone would ask for a savegame if they didn't think it might help?pincaviglia86 wrote:What good would uploading my saved game do?
-
pincaviglia86
- Fellowcraft Apprentice
- Posts: 42
- Joined: May 27th, 2010, 2:33 am
Re: putting the correct items into the chests under port kuu
I totally agree. That guy has not got any brains at all. I wonder why he even plays the game. What a loser!xolotl wrote:Man, I will never understand people who ask for help and then get bitchy when help is attempted to be given. Do you really think that someone would ask for a savegame if they didn't think it might help?pincaviglia86 wrote:What good would uploading my saved game do?
-
pincaviglia86
- Fellowcraft Apprentice
- Posts: 42
- Joined: May 27th, 2010, 2:33 am
Re: putting the correct items into the chests under port kuu
How very silly of me, Mr. Lerner.....I had all the things in the wrong order.pincaviglia86 wrote:You bet I am. I have tried it with the chests open, every other chest open, all chests closed....you name it....I did it. I put "ONE" each of the following:Jedi_Learner wrote:From left to right: Lock Pick, Bag of Salt, Small Candle and Quill and Inkwell. Are you using the wooden lever after placing the items in the appropriate chests?
chest 1-lockpick
chest 2-salt
chest 3-candle
chest 4-inkwell.
My gane is on right now, and pulling that lever does absolutely nothing!!!
I should have been paying attention to each item as I was putting them in.
-
pincaviglia86
- Fellowcraft Apprentice
- Posts: 42
- Joined: May 27th, 2010, 2:33 am
Re: putting the correct items into the chests under port kuu
Yes, I sure did, and I never would have had any trouble if I had been paying attention.Jedi_Learner wrote:So did you figure out the problem?
Re: putting the correct items into the chests under port kuu
I can't find a bag of salt. I have found bag of spices and bag of exotic spices. Been traveling between the shops for three days now at least. my quick worlds are open till Edon.
-
Kreador Freeaxe
- Major General

- Posts: 2467
- Joined: April 26th, 2008, 4:44 pm
Re: putting the correct items into the chests under port kuu
Did you sell off the bag of salt that you find in the sewers?zadia wrote:I can't find a bag of salt. I have found bag of spices and bag of exotic spices. Been traveling between the shops for three days now at least. my quick worlds are open till Edon.
---
Kill 'em all, let the sysadmin sort 'em out.
Kill 'em all, let the sysadmin sort 'em out.
-
silverkitty
- Senior Council Member
- Posts: 243
- Joined: January 22nd, 2008, 9:41 pm
Re: putting the correct items into the chests under port kuu
or the one in the barrel next to the beggar (west of regular arms dealer, east of the combat trainer) in port kuudad?
-
Kreador Freeaxe
- Major General

- Posts: 2467
- Joined: April 26th, 2008, 4:44 pm
Re: putting the correct items into the chests under port kuu
That's where the candle is. The salt is in the sewer in a barrel.silverkitty wrote:or the one in the barrel next to the beggar (west of regular arms dealer, east of the combat trainer) in port kuudad?
---
Kill 'em all, let the sysadmin sort 'em out.
Kill 'em all, let the sysadmin sort 'em out.
-
silverkitty
- Senior Council Member
- Posts: 243
- Joined: January 22nd, 2008, 9:41 pm
Re: putting the correct items into the chests under port kuu
sorry, my bad.Kreador Freeaxe wrote:That's where the candle is. The salt is in the sewer in a barrel.silverkitty wrote:or the one in the barrel next to the beggar (west of regular arms dealer, east of the combat trainer) in port kuudad?
Re: putting the correct items into the chests under port kuu
Hey, he's not a beggar! He's a proud and noble (but disgraced) warrior.
Also, he's worth 25XP when you off him.
Also, he's worth 25XP when you off him.
Re: putting the correct items into the chests under port kuu
so is there no second bag of salt anywhere?
i could've sworn that guy in eastwillow had one from time to time but maybe those were just spices... -_-
i could've sworn that guy in eastwillow had one from time to time but maybe those were just spices... -_-
-
Randomizer
- Captain Magnate

- Posts: 1469
- Joined: December 11th, 2007, 6:51 am
- Location: Wandering the Rift
Re: putting the correct items into the chests under port kuu
Bags of salt appear randomly in loot and merchant inventories except for that one spot.
