Page 1 of 1

Frustrating

Posted: June 16th, 2010, 2:54 pm
by bam6510
I'm getting really frustrated with this game. No manual and no way to figure out how to do the simplest things.

So how do you detonate a powder keg? Somebody mentioned in another thread about shooting it with a bow but I don't see anyway to target an object at a distance with a weapon.

Re: Frustrating

Posted: June 16th, 2010, 2:59 pm
by bkrueger
bam6510 wrote:I'm getting really frustrated with this game. No manual and no way to figure out how to do the simplest things.

So how do you detonate a powder keg? Somebody mentioned in another thread about shooting it with a bow but I don't see anyway to target an object at a distance with a weapon.
1. There is a manual.
2. Shift-Key.

Re: Frustrating

Posted: June 16th, 2010, 3:03 pm
by CrazyBernie
The manual is contained in the installation folder. If you have Windows, there's a shortcut to it from your Start Menu...