Page 1 of 1

Hamerlorne Level One - All Explorable?...

Posted: June 15th, 2010, 9:32 am
by IJBall
As I've recently been hauling my loot out of Hammerlorne over multiple trips (what? - my loot is heavy! :mrgreen: ), I've noticed that there seems to be a fairly significant part of Hammerlorne Level One (the so-called "top" level, that you teleport up to from the "Grand Hall" bottom level) that we don't have access to.

The part I'm talking about seems to be in between the part we're first teleported up to, and the second part of Level One which will teleport over to later - e.g. the chamber with the Sentinel Stalks.

It looks like a lot of this area contains water flowing on the floor from pipes.

So, my question is - is any of this area reachable without cheating?
If not, is this another area we might gain access to in the Book II expansion?

Otherwise, it seems like BW put a lot of work into a good part of the map we can't even get to!

Re: Hamerlorne Level One - All Explorable?...

Posted: June 15th, 2010, 10:15 am
by Randomizer
There is a major corridor around the prison cells and another near the sentinel stalk room area that don't have any cracked walls worthy of a keg of black powder or an illusionary wall. I guess they are there for the dwarven guards.

Re: Hamerlorne Level One - All Explorable?...

Posted: June 15th, 2010, 2:52 pm
by Lhoric
and for the ArtMoney fans ;-)