Page 1 of 1

wolf pups

Posted: June 9th, 2010, 1:50 pm
by mgbmgb
completed 'kid'napping wolf pup and delivered it, if i go back and kidnap the rest will all the wolves invade dunmore?

Re: wolf pups

Posted: June 9th, 2010, 2:40 pm
by silverkitty
Nothing untoward happens if you clear out the nest (and kill the pack leader) after the quest is done.

Re: wolf pups

Posted: June 9th, 2010, 2:49 pm
by SpottedShroom
Oh man, that would be AWESOME!

Probably not, though. As usual, stupid dwarves don't know what they're talking about. After all, they said I'd die in the mines!

Re: wolf pups

Posted: June 9th, 2010, 2:52 pm
by mgbmgb
awesome, love that word, has anybody killed the pack yet?

Re: wolf pups

Posted: June 9th, 2010, 7:41 pm
by Gorgon Rider
I did the quest, then went back and killed the big mama wolf and took the pups. Sold the pups to the merchant in Durnore. No ill effects.

Re: wolf pups

Posted: June 14th, 2010, 5:50 pm
by Oshkell
Did you sell the pups just about as soon as you came into town? I'm here to tell you, the wolf invasion is real! :D

This is what I did - completed the quest the way you are "supposed" to. Just got 1 puppy and turned him in. Then I went back, killed all the wolves I could find, including Shebara. I took all remaining pups, and proceeded back towards the dwarf's throne room. The result is as you see. I regret to inform you that no dwarves were actually killed as a result, because... well... I wanted the xp. :)

Re: wolf pups

Posted: June 14th, 2010, 10:24 pm
by Gorgon Rider
Wow. No, I went back long after completing the quest. I wonder if that makes a difference, because I never noticed a wolf invasion.

Re: wolf pups

Posted: July 12th, 2010, 3:54 am
by Rowanas
Heh. I just did that quest, took all the pups first time and dumped them in a barrel until I had finished the quest, then took them all out of the barrel and sold them off for a tidy profit.

Re: wolf pups

Posted: July 12th, 2010, 4:19 am
by Rebelicious
I took only one pup and did the quest. Then I went back, took another pup, and went home.

Image

I keep him in my drawer. I've named him Sock.

Because it's my Sock drawer.

Re: wolf pups

Posted: July 12th, 2010, 8:01 am
by KillingMoon
You do realize you now regularly need to return home to check on him, feed him, house train him and all that?

Re: wolf pups

Posted: July 12th, 2010, 9:53 am
by Rebelicious
KillingMoon wrote:You do realize you now regularly need to return home to check on him, feed him, house train him and all that?
I have a portal set to my home. :mrgreen: