Page 1 of 1

Witchlore (spoilers)

Posted: June 5th, 2010, 9:06 pm
by Lightning
Is there supposed to be a quest associated with Witchlore? I went back to the guild to report on my recovery of the Crux of Fire, and Witchlore mages were mentioned as a potential ally to recruit. However, when I went up there to talk to the head mage, he had no dialogue option involving aiding me. If it makes a difference, I had already visited Witchlore earlier; did doing this mess up my ability to get aid?

Re: Witchlore (spoilers)

Posted: June 5th, 2010, 9:07 pm
by CrazyBernie
Did you speak with the mage @ the guild before heading to Lorewitch, as recommended by the guild leader?

Re: Witchlore (spoilers)

Posted: June 5th, 2010, 9:10 pm
by Lightning
:lol: Nope. I suppose I might want to try that, huh? My guy isn't very conversational. That's my excuse, at any rate. :oops:

Re: Witchlore (spoilers)

Posted: June 5th, 2010, 9:46 pm
by Dragonlady
Lightning wrote::lol: Nope. I suppose I might want to try that, huh? My guy isn't very conversational. That's my excuse, at any rate. :oops:
Best excuse of the day! :lol: