Page 1 of 1

Can somebody please help me with the powder kegs?

Posted: June 5th, 2010, 12:35 pm
by missbecky2006
I just started the game. I need to know how to detonate a powder keg. I can pick them up and get them in my inventory and re-drop. I am assuming you need to light them somehow but I haven't figured it out yet....trying....what do you do? Does it need a wick? Can you torch it -- (how?)

Re: Can somebody please help me with the powder kegs?

Posted: June 5th, 2010, 12:44 pm
by quasimodo
Shoot them with a bow or hit them with thrown weapon.

Re: Can somebody please help me with the powder kegs?

Posted: June 5th, 2010, 12:56 pm
by Lightning
And don't stand close to it when you do so. :wink:

Common sense, but hey, some people get a little careless.

Re: Can somebody please help me with the powder kegs?

Posted: June 5th, 2010, 1:30 pm
by mgbmgb
i wish i'd known that i waited to have fire dart,or the kegs were damp :mrgreen: