Page 1 of 1
"Skill Feat Riposte"?
Posted: June 3rd, 2010, 8:14 am
by ZoeyJeanne
What is that??? Suddenly I have, in the area which shows little boxes for currently active spells and potions, "Skill Feat Riposte." What the heck is that, and where did it come from?
Re: "Skill Feat Riposte"?
Posted: June 3rd, 2010, 8:20 am
by Elwro
You advanced your skill in Swords up to 10 or more. Now (from time to time) you can attack with Shift-click and hit more than one enemy. That's not all, read the manual for details

Re: "Skill Feat Riposte"?
Posted: June 3rd, 2010, 9:45 am
by IJBall
Elwro wrote:You advanced your skill in Swords up to 10 or more. Now (from time to time) you can attack with Shift-click and hit more than one enemy. That's not all, read the manual for details

Actually, what' you're describing is Skill Feat: Great Cleave.
Skill Feat: Riposte means that you automatically hit (for extra damage?...) your intended target, and any follow-up attacks on you are not only a guaranteed fail but also do damage to the attacker!
I've only played a little bit with Riposte with my (currently abandoned) first Fighter character, but I didn't find it as great a deal as I hoped I would...

Re: "Skill Feat Riposte"?
Posted: June 3rd, 2010, 10:09 am
by ZoeyJeanne
Nifty. Thanks.
Re: "Skill Feat Riposte"?
Posted: June 3rd, 2010, 11:13 am
by Elwro
Thanks for the clarification, IJBall! I mixed these two up...