Page 1 of 1

Crux of fire

Posted: June 1st, 2010, 4:43 am
by polymetr
Hi, I have already got the Crux of Fire. But I do not know where are living Korren.
Please help me, I am walking around across all map and do not know what I have to do.

Re: Crux of fire

Posted: June 1st, 2010, 7:53 am
by Nevermore
Simply, return to the Guild's high quarter in the Forsaken Coast... You will find him there together with Erubor.

Re: Crux of fire

Posted: June 1st, 2010, 8:44 am
by polymetr
Nevermore wrote:Simply, return to the Guild's high quarter in the Forsaken Coast... You will find him there together with Erubor.
Thanks.
I was in all parts of a Forsaken Coast region and saw only trolls, water and small islands.
Is it a right direction? A Forsaken Coast region which is on north from Port Kuudad?

Re: Crux of fire

Posted: June 1st, 2010, 9:23 am
by polymetr
Jedi_Learner wrote:The Forsaken Coast is the area north of Port Kuudad. Use the Strange Viewing Glass to find the location of Crius Vindica.
Thanks. You helped me very much.