So, BW - What Happened To Fathamurk?!
Posted: May 30th, 2010, 6:34 pm
So, I was just looking over the archive of Book II screenshots (see Jedi Learner's Book II page for this...), and I realized:
Unless I've missed something big in Book II (and unless no one on this board is talking about it!), it would seem that the Fathamurk dungeon didn't make it into Book II.
So - Is Fathamurk potentially going to show up in the potential add-on for Book II? Or is is possibly going to show up in Book III? Or did if get renamed (and redesigned!)? Or did it just get dropped all together?
Inquiring minds want to know!
Unless I've missed something big in Book II (and unless no one on this board is talking about it!), it would seem that the Fathamurk dungeon didn't make it into Book II.
So - Is Fathamurk potentially going to show up in the potential add-on for Book II? Or is is possibly going to show up in Book III? Or did if get renamed (and redesigned!)? Or did it just get dropped all together?
Inquiring minds want to know!