Page 1 of 1

SLOW WALKING TIME AGAIN!

Posted: May 30th, 2010, 9:36 am
by dundonalddub
I've upgraded to v1.03 and there is still a problem with slow walking. I've experienced it more in Wolfenwood and the Yoma Springs area. Has anyone else had this problem in these areas? :roll:

Re: SLOW WALKING TIME AGAIN!

Posted: May 30th, 2010, 10:46 am
by Arcanfix
Upgrade your computer :P It lags so hard on my Laptop, but not on my New Pc.
Same thing for Book 1. Most of us experienced lag, but the new comps destroy it.

Re: SLOW WALKING TIME AGAIN!

Posted: May 30th, 2010, 6:22 pm
by CrazyBernie
1. You should post technical problems in the support forum

2. You should not keep re-posting the same post.

3. Thank you for your cooperation. :mrgreen:

Re: SLOW WALKING TIME AGAIN!

Posted: June 1st, 2010, 8:04 am
by dundonalddub
I had already posted in support with no response. This is not the same post, since I had downloaded the version and had the same problem. :mrgreen: