Swapping equipment
Posted: May 26th, 2010, 11:28 pm
I know you fixed that odd ring swapping bug for 1.03 so I'm wondering if this got changed by accident as well: when I swap equipment now, the old equipment that got swapped out goes into the top of my inventory now instead of being put into the slots that the new equipment was previously in. I'm pretty sure in previous versions the equipment got swapped to the same inventory boxes as the new ones used to occupy.
I hope that wasn't too confusing. Basically, after swapping equipment, my old equipment shows up now at the top of my inventory. It used to be in the quick slots where I like to keep them so I can easily see what equipment I'm currently wearing. I'd like it back to how it was if you could please.
I hope that wasn't too confusing. Basically, after swapping equipment, my old equipment shows up now at the top of my inventory. It used to be in the quick slots where I like to keep them so I can easily see what equipment I'm currently wearing. I'd like it back to how it was if you could please.