There is any international shipping option? If i live in Italy, is possible to order equally the box?
And how much it would be the cost?
Thank you.
DVD Shipping in Italy
Re: DVD Shipping in Italy
No one answers?
Re: DVD Shipping in Italy
What price was listed for shipping and handling when you attempted to order the DVD?
Re: DVD Shipping in Italy
The shipping cost is €3,40.Krafen wrote:What price was listed for shipping and handling when you attempted to order the DVD?
But i don't know the extra cost for the shipping in another country...
Re: DVD Shipping in Italy
Apparently, Plimus calculate the handling & shipping for your country automatically.
And I've seen them send parcels to France for 3,40€...
And I've seen them send parcels to France for 3,40€...
-
BasiliskWrangler
- Site Admin
- Posts: 3900
- Joined: July 6th, 2006, 11:31 am
- Location: The Grid
- Contact:
Re: DVD Shipping in Italy
Worldwide shipping is US$4.00.
Re: DVD Shipping in Italy
Thank You Basilisk, i'll buythe DVD immediately!BasiliskWrangler wrote:Worldwide shipping is US$4.00.
I'm enjoying a lot EB II!