Page 1 of 1

Mixing Receipts

Posted: May 14th, 2010, 3:59 am
by mep3abeli
First of all, THANK YOU GUYS for BOOK II !!!!

Are mixing receipts the same as in Book I ? Or they will be different?

Re: Mixing Receipts

Posted: May 14th, 2010, 4:12 am
by Randomizer
Alchemy recipes are different from Book 1 with new ingredients and more potions. Also the levels needed to make them have changed.

Re: Mixing Receipts

Posted: May 14th, 2010, 4:22 am
by mep3abeli
Thanks a lot. Will search! :)

Re: Mixing Receipts

Posted: May 15th, 2010, 7:22 am
by Ojisan
Can you hint please if there are other secret recipes besides the "all in one mega package" that you can buy?

Re: Mixing Receipts

Posted: May 15th, 2010, 12:54 pm
by Randomizer
Ojisan wrote:Can you hint please if there are other secret recipes besides the "all in one mega package" that you can buy?
Yes, there is one recipe that can only be found in the middle of the game in a location off the main path. There are some other lesser recipes that can be found near a hostile character.

Re: Mixing Receipts

Posted: May 15th, 2010, 5:35 pm
by Dragonlady
Randomizer wrote:
Ojisan wrote:Can you hint please if there are other secret recipes besides the "all in one mega package" that you can buy?
Yes, there is one recipe that can only be found in the middle of the game in a location off the main path. There are some other lesser recipes that can be found near a hostile character.
Ramdomizer, if you mean Invisible, that one is in the mega package. There are 25 in the package.

Personally, I'd love to have the formula for the healing potion you give to the mother for her child. :)

Re: Mixing Receipts

Posted: May 15th, 2010, 7:19 pm
by Randomizer
Dragonlady wrote: Ramdomizer, if you mean Invisible, that one is in the mega package. There are 25 in the package.
I thought invisibility was supposed to be only found in Nor'land. At least that's what BW said when he added it's location.

Re: Mixing Receipts

Posted: May 15th, 2010, 8:10 pm
by Dragonlady
Randomizer wrote:
Dragonlady wrote: Ramdomizer, if you mean Invisible, that one is in the mega package. There are 25 in the package.
I thought invisibility was supposed to be only found in Nor'land. At least that's what BW said when he added it's location.
Shrug. But then, I'm playing the pre-Mac release still checking for bugs. I got the package and it was in there. I checked after I posted. Haven't been to the snow area yet.