Page 1 of 1

Alot Of Freeware RPG's In Here

Posted: September 6th, 2009, 2:00 pm
by Aldbeski
Hi I Just thought I Tell U About This Site i Found while i was looking for freeware RPG's and i just though i share with U

http://www.freewarefiles.com/results.ph ... tion=&tab=

which has About 70 Games ir so Enjoy

Re: Alot Of Freeware RPG's In Here

Posted: September 6th, 2009, 2:56 pm
by Dragonlady
SuPeR RaPPeR wrote:Hi I Just thought I Tell U About This Site i Found while i was looking for freeware RPG's and i just though i share with U

http://www.freewarefiles.com/results.ph ... tion=&tab=

which has About 70 Games ir so Enjoy
Noted that there were no Mac versions. :( ...at least the 3 pages I looked at. And yes, I can do them on the Mac, just don't want to go thru the hassle.

Re: Alot Of Freeware RPG's In Here

Posted: September 16th, 2009, 3:31 pm
by Rush
Thanks, SuPeR RaPPeR. The first game I came across upon the site appears to (via the screen shot provided) reflect a Dragon Quest/Warrior feel to it. No web site, tho, other then a link to rpgrevolution.com. More screen shots there.

I am going to download it for a better look, heh.

---Rush.

Re: Alot Of Freeware RPG's In Here

Posted: September 16th, 2009, 6:20 pm
by Aldbeski
well rush have a good time playing it and good luck