Kamyran's Eye 2: What to do?
Posted: October 11th, 2008, 5:30 pm
http://keye2.phk.at/
I'm strongly thinking of purchasing this game as I am a tremendous Roguelike enthusiast but I'd like to see what people here have to say about it before I take the plunge. Is it fully stable or something that still gets patched? Impressions on the game systems it implements? Trustworthy online merchant to purchase through----not heard of Manifesto prior to this?
Please help to dispel my unfortunate and unwieldy ignorance.
Nifitier still, the first game in this apparent series is available for free from the devs by following a link or so on that site. Compatible with some cellphones too even.
In each game, 2nd one especially, seems to have some nifty aspects going for it...like potion creation, and this whole concept of roving armies actually destroying the cities and towns and the chance you'd have to affect that for a different outcome.
I'm strongly thinking of purchasing this game as I am a tremendous Roguelike enthusiast but I'd like to see what people here have to say about it before I take the plunge. Is it fully stable or something that still gets patched? Impressions on the game systems it implements? Trustworthy online merchant to purchase through----not heard of Manifesto prior to this?
Please help to dispel my unfortunate and unwieldy ignorance.
Nifitier still, the first game in this apparent series is available for free from the devs by following a link or so on that site. Compatible with some cellphones too even.
In each game, 2nd one especially, seems to have some nifty aspects going for it...like potion creation, and this whole concept of roving armies actually destroying the cities and towns and the chance you'd have to affect that for a different outcome.