Page 1 of 1

Basilisk activities question

Posted: July 26th, 2008, 4:31 pm
by dobson
I see Basilisk sells themselves as "Basilisk Games - Developers of RPGs for Windows, Macintosh and Linux". I personally haven't seen any good RPGs/Adventure games for the Mac since Baldur's Gate and NWN (of the same caliber and price range I mean)... Is there any chance Basilisk will be developing something like that (taking into consideration technology/graphics advance since those two aforementioned games of course)? What about 3D? Is that a future possibility?

Of RPG games in the lower price range I think Eschalon is very good and certainly beats rival games in terms of graphics. I can see Basilisk creating even more... if time and money permit... I would like to see more party creations rather than solo sometime ;)

Keep up the good work!

Re: Basilisk activities question

Posted: July 27th, 2008, 8:47 am
by Mongolian
I would like to see more party creations rather than solo
I don't mind having a character having a 'pet' or something that helps alter stats, but 4 player parties is too much work and frustrating.

Re: Basilisk activities question

Posted: July 27th, 2008, 12:51 pm
by dobson
Culmination wrote:
dobson wrote:What about 3D? Is that a future possibility?
The search query is your friend.
That does sound promising. personally, I would love a sci-fi theme as well... Thanks for that link!