Page 1 of 1

2 Shady Characters...?

Posted: July 21st, 2008, 3:32 am
by steve062580
Maybe this has been brought up before, but I haven't seen it yet. I have noticed after you complete the Shady Character (my mind is a little off right now, tired...sorry, but is he called the "Shady Character?) quest in Blackwater and steal the Divine Ore sword, you end up running into him a having a fight. I have noticed you can encounter him just east of Blackwater at the crossroads just before you enter the next screen and also in the little pathway between Vela and Blackwater. I encountered him on my first run-through of the game at Vela and defeated him and his mercenaries. Then later I also ran into his ass at the crossroads! He said the exact same thing as before. I had to fight him twice! On my current second run-through I ran into him at the crossroads first and killed him. Then, just to see, I went north to Vela and saw him again! I had already killed this dude once, why am I seeing him again?? Has anybody else ran into this??

Re: 2 Shady Characters...?

Posted: July 21st, 2008, 7:59 am
by Mongolian
maybe he has a brother that looks like him and then there might be cloning...

Re: 2 Shady Characters...?

Posted: July 21st, 2008, 6:34 pm
by Dragonlady
Culmination wrote:Already known.
Yes, as said above. A known bug that hasn't been changed. As for me, I just think of it as extra experience points and ridding the world of twin bad guys. :lol: