Page 1 of 1
Two Problems ... Spoilers Welcome
Posted: July 3rd, 2008, 7:12 am
by Sisterowl
I cannot figure out how to open the "cells" down in Eversleep with all those coffins/crypts. I'm positive I've been in every room and pulled every lever, but nothing is happening. I have keys (Odd, Security, Blue Goblin) but I'm just stuck now. What am I missing?!
Also, I met the woman who was looking for her husband Bradon. While I haven't found him yet, she got killed by a noximander. I'm assuming I will be unable to complete this quest?
Re: Two Problems ... Spoilers Welcome
Posted: July 3rd, 2008, 9:41 am
by Auron
It's a bit difficult to know your location in Eversleep =\ look at your map and tell me how far are you from the center of the map and in which direction. That way I might know how to help you there =P
Now about the woman looking for her husband... if she got killed, nothing can be done about it. Her mission is wasted. Move on.
___________________________________________
~ Only those who try will become ~
Re: Two Problems ... Spoilers Welcome
Posted: July 3rd, 2008, 10:05 am
by Kreador Freeaxe
There are a bunch of "coffins" behind gates in Eversleep that you simply can't get to. They're there for decoration. Don't worry about it.
You can find the solution to what you get from the woman searching for her dead husband by looking elsewhere in this forum. Try not to get her killed until after you've finished the quest next time. Don't you know you're supposed to protect women and children while they're useful?

Re: Two Problems ... Spoilers Welcome
Posted: July 4th, 2008, 7:09 am
by Asgard The Elder
Kreador Freeaxe wrote:Don't you know you're supposed to protect women and children while they're useful?

Yes even Lilith needs to be useful for a few rounds then the she needs to go away...She is one of the bad guys don'y ya know.
Re: Two Problems ... Spoilers Welcome
Posted: July 4th, 2008, 5:50 pm
by Asgard The Elder
Culmination wrote:What makes you say that Lilith is a bad guy?
The eye in her back room was the first indicator.....