Page 1 of 1

Stymied in Citadel

Posted: June 29th, 2008, 5:37 pm
by novos
I finished once in 07, but on a replay I'm stymied in the Citadel (my memory fails...)

I have all the keys and am locked out of the foyer in the center full of goblins. I cant fire arrows thru the gates (target obscured) though I see levers & an obelisk inside. Have done rest of floor (350 hp traps, golden statue, etc) and just cant find the "other way into the foyer" mentioned in the entrance message.


Thanks in advance..

novos

Re: Stymied in Citadel

Posted: June 29th, 2008, 5:40 pm
by Kreador Freeaxe
You may have forgotten to throw a lever back a few rooms. Like next to the dead body.
Highlight the above for some help.

Re: Stymied in Citadel

Posted: June 29th, 2008, 6:19 pm
by novos
That was it--thanks

Re: Stymied in Citadel

Posted: June 29th, 2008, 6:24 pm
by Kreador Freeaxe
You're welcome. :)