additional quests?

Ask questions, share hints or chat in general about Eschalon: Book I.
Post Reply
dpd282
Initiate
Posts: 9
Joined: January 26th, 2008, 4:54 am

additional quests?

Post by dpd282 »

Just wondering...has any additional quests or any other stuff been finished and added to the game. Just want to make sure I haven't missed something. Thankks
User avatar
BasiliskWrangler
Site Admin
Posts: 3900
Joined: July 6th, 2006, 11:31 am
Location: The Grid
Contact:

Post by BasiliskWrangler »

No, there are no additional quests at this time.

We certainly have had plans to release an add-on quest, but we discovered a bit too late that our idea for implementing it wasn't going to work.

Book II is being build to handle additional quests properly, but it is looking more and more likely that our plans for additional Book I quests may be delayed indefinitely.
dpd282
Initiate
Posts: 9
Joined: January 26th, 2008, 4:54 am

Post by dpd282 »

Thanks for the info. I hate to hear that but if it's not possible right now I understand. Also if would have meant a delay in the arrival of Book II, I'm glad you chosen to continue to work on Book II instead of additions to Book I right now.
realmzmaster
Officer [Gold Rank]
Officer [Gold Rank]
Posts: 429
Joined: November 21st, 2007, 7:32 pm
Location: Chicago

Post by realmzmaster »

:o :!: What no add-on for Book I!! :cry: I have to wait until Book II. I guess I will have to run through Book I again. I will come across the boat that goes no where and dream about what might have been. Oh! The inhumanity! :wink:
Last edited by realmzmaster on March 20th, 2008, 1:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
History is written by the winners!
User avatar
BasiliskWrangler
Site Admin
Posts: 3900
Joined: July 6th, 2006, 11:31 am
Location: The Grid
Contact:

Post by BasiliskWrangler »

The boat outside the lighthouse was to take you to Ash Island.
Post Reply