Finished the game Spoilers etc.
Posted: March 15th, 2008, 12:05 am
Hi,
Finished with a level 11 'journeyman' don't know if that's good or not anyway, I've got several options from my save point. I can grab all of Grumak's gold and go out the way i came in, run around a little longer, spend the loot and go up a level or two because I've tried the good guy bad guy endings and quite frankly i don't think I'm hard enough for the mass slaughter ending.
What do you guys think?
Finished with a level 11 'journeyman' don't know if that's good or not anyway, I've got several options from my save point. I can grab all of Grumak's gold and go out the way i came in, run around a little longer, spend the loot and go up a level or two because I've tried the good guy bad guy endings and quite frankly i don't think I'm hard enough for the mass slaughter ending.
What do you guys think?