Page 1 of 1

Find the locket of Kristas Brother in Grimmhold

Posted: March 13th, 2008, 2:59 am
by DetlevH
Hi,

can't find it. Please help!

Best regards,

Detlev

Posted: March 13th, 2008, 4:36 am
by DetlevH
Culmination wrote:Have a look at this screenshot.
Thank you, i was so blind! I already got it. She gaves me the quest but i already got the locket´.

Why can't i tell her this at the same moment, or did i had the option, i can't remember :roll: ?

Posted: March 13th, 2008, 5:31 pm
by Dragonlady
DetlevH wrote:
Culmination wrote:Have a look at this screenshot.
Thank you, i was so blind! I already got it. She gaves me the quest but i already got the locket´.

Why can't i tell her this at the same moment, or did i had the option, i can't remember :roll: ?
As I recall, it was at the very bottom of your options. Easy to miss. I did the first time.