more thanks [plus SPOILERS]
Posted: February 9th, 2008, 5:36 pm
Basilisk guys,
I registered for the forums just to say:
Thank you for making such an awesome game.
I just finished it after ~55 hours (slow, I know, but I was enjoying exploring the world too much to run straight for the citadel).
A few of my favorite moments:
1) Finding the gems and the secret passage in whistling cave.
2) Reading the book about the enslavement of giants and then (much later) finding the giants themselves.
3) Making my way to the gloomful oubliette at a relatively low level, fleeing in terror before the horde of skeletons, and emerging into the desert in the early morning light.
4) Early lock-picking tries-- with few lockpicks and scant gold, watching the clicking tumblers was always exciting.
5) Finding the teleport pad that was intended to serve as a launchpad for the goblin invasion of Blackwater. Cool that this was never really spelled out.
6) The whole underground repository.
Can't wait for Book II...
I registered for the forums just to say:
Thank you for making such an awesome game.
I just finished it after ~55 hours (slow, I know, but I was enjoying exploring the world too much to run straight for the citadel).
A few of my favorite moments:
1) Finding the gems and the secret passage in whistling cave.
2) Reading the book about the enslavement of giants and then (much later) finding the giants themselves.
3) Making my way to the gloomful oubliette at a relatively low level, fleeing in terror before the horde of skeletons, and emerging into the desert in the early morning light.
4) Early lock-picking tries-- with few lockpicks and scant gold, watching the clicking tumblers was always exciting.
5) Finding the teleport pad that was intended to serve as a launchpad for the goblin invasion of Blackwater. Cool that this was never really spelled out.
6) The whole underground repository.
Can't wait for Book II...