Page 1 of 1
Anyone ever notice the car horns in the background sounds of birds?
Posted: July 2nd, 2017, 1:27 am
by Cairn
It's the funniest thing. My character is off in the middle of nowhere, hears all these birds chirping, and then car horns in the distance. I guess we know how they got the birds chirping audio clips
Re: Anyone ever notice the car horns in the background sounds of birds?
Posted: July 2nd, 2017, 2:35 pm
by BasiliskWrangler
Haha, I've never heard that! Many of the sound effects came from Sound Effect CD collections. There are only a handful that I recorded myself. The birds definitely came from the sound effect collection, because I was living in downtown Indianapolis during that development and there was nowhere I could have recorded isolated birds from there.
Re: Anyone ever notice the car horns in the background sounds of birds?
Posted: July 6th, 2017, 2:02 am
by Cairn
It's the birds chirping audio clip that plays near Everdale. I think it's the same audio clip we hear near the Farrock mountain range. That's where my character was standing when it dawned on me that the car horns could be heard while the birds were chirping.
Re: Anyone ever notice the car horns in the background sounds of birds?
Posted: July 6th, 2017, 2:05 am
by Cairn
So, you're one of the people who made this game. Good job. It's not bad at all. It plays like a commercial-quality game, not at all like one might expect from something a few people worked on in their spare time.