Best Attributes for Healer?
Posted: February 6th, 2008, 11:18 pm
I am playing with a healer - he's level 13 right now. I have been putting a point into Wisdom, Perception and Concentration every time I go up. He's go 36 in Wisdom, 37 in Perception, and 24 in Concentration. What attributes are most useful for a healer?
I seem to have also fund a painless (though sort of boring) way to go up levels. There is a golden statue of a goblin in the Goblin Citadel. Every time I touch it, it erupts in flame, sometimes I am encumbered, and I get three goblins to kill. They are pretty easy to kill with Sunder Flesh. So I go in another room and rest, and come back in and touch the statue again. Is there a limit to how many goblins the statue will produce?
Mike
I seem to have also fund a painless (though sort of boring) way to go up levels. There is a golden statue of a goblin in the Goblin Citadel. Every time I touch it, it erupts in flame, sometimes I am encumbered, and I get three goblins to kill. They are pretty easy to kill with Sunder Flesh. So I go in another room and rest, and come back in and touch the statue again. Is there a limit to how many goblins the statue will produce?
Mike