Page 1 of 1
Anyone got a Spare 1.5 Million US Dollars they could give me
Posted: January 22nd, 2008, 4:25 am
by Iane
O.k I'm looking for a house to live in and really really want this
http://cgi.ebay.com/Titan-Missile-Base- ... dZViewItem

Posted: January 22nd, 2008, 1:11 pm
by Randomizer
You still need more for renovations since most of the interior is removed. I did see someone had bought one for a home a few years ago.
Posted: January 22nd, 2008, 2:18 pm
by BasiliskWrangler
Sweet! Future home for Basilisk Games?

Posted: January 22nd, 2008, 3:43 pm
by Desmone
Every home needs a name, so how about: Vault 13

Posted: January 24th, 2008, 11:59 pm
by ThwockSplort
That would be rad!
When I was a young lad, I remember drawing pictures of the perfect, underground lair much like this. All you need now is a rocket propelled car, robot servants and some SAM launchers.
Posted: January 28th, 2008, 10:39 am
by BasiliskWrangler
Now is a great time to make an offer on this shelter...
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22857051/
This sky is falling!