Page 1 of 1

Whistling Cave

Posted: January 18th, 2008, 3:54 pm
by Champeene
Let me say I'm sorry first.

I'm sorry, how do the 6 switches in whistling cave work. I've try alot and cannot figure them out.

I've completed the game several ways, (destroyer, garamuk helper, council member) you name it, but I want to find out what is in the theif's lair. I found one post with someone with the same problem, but he figured it out without letting anyone know.

Please help me out.

Posted: January 18th, 2008, 5:55 pm
by ridcully
iirc

Code: Select all

  0
 1 1
0 0
 1
if not - try to revert them all; it was symmetrical at least

Posted: January 19th, 2008, 4:07 am
by wuji
if you take it as a binary number with bits starting at the right top, then the answer is 42 as I recall.

Posted: January 19th, 2008, 6:50 am
by Jude
wuji wrote:if you take it as a binary number with bits starting at the right top, then the answer is 42 as I recall.
:shock: The answer to Life, the Universe, and Everything! :lol:

Jude