Spell questions
Posted: January 10th, 2008, 8:01 am
The spell "Reveal Map" is supposed to have a 10 turn duration per level, but even at Magik level 2 it seems to disappear within a couple of turns (using Mac version) anyone else having this problem?
Also, Sonic Blast had absolutely no affect at level 2 when I tired to use it on those green poison-biting lizards things. Are they immune, or is the spell just not that good? (They all resisted it every time I cast it).
Are scrolls any good for anything other than learning a new spell? If you already know the spell, it seems like all you can do with the scroll is sell it.
Also, does anyone know where I can find a list of available spells for each type of magic, and what they do? Thanks.
Jude
Also, Sonic Blast had absolutely no affect at level 2 when I tired to use it on those green poison-biting lizards things. Are they immune, or is the spell just not that good? (They all resisted it every time I cast it).
Are scrolls any good for anything other than learning a new spell? If you already know the spell, it seems like all you can do with the scroll is sell it.
Also, does anyone know where I can find a list of available spells for each type of magic, and what they do? Thanks.
Jude