Page 1 of 1

what's up with the lighthouse? (spoiler request)

Posted: January 3rd, 2008, 7:25 am
by jinnes
Hi all:

I just finished the game for the first time ("good" ending, level 14 agnostic ranger). Fun stuff! But I was puzzled by one thing. At some point, either the main quest or a sidequest had me visit every marked/named location on the in-game world map except one -- the Lost Bay Lighthouse. Has anyone been there, and if so what's up with it? Is it just a "random dungeon"? Or is it involved in some sidequest I missed somehow?

Thanks!

Posted: January 3rd, 2008, 9:37 am
by BasiliskWrangler
The lighthouse and the boat out back are part of an add-on quest that I hope to do sometime soon. However, I do not have a completion date on that because technical support and other business-related work has taken up far more time than I anticipated.

For now, consider the Light House to be some extra XP and another place to just explore.

Posted: January 3rd, 2008, 10:11 am
by jinnes
Cool, thanks for the tidbit BW! Looking forward to the expansion pack -- "Eschalon: Book I: Return of the DESTROYER." :twisted:

Posted: January 7th, 2008, 10:51 am
by Prismatic Maelstrom
Does the boat take you to Ash Island?

Posted: January 7th, 2008, 12:20 pm
by Toxic
I take it activating the lighthouse allows you take the boat (assuming it was working)?