Page 4 of 4
Re: port kuudad sewer [spoiler]
Posted: September 19th, 2010, 9:03 pm
by sillek
This issue still un-resolved ? I e-mailed in the problem back when these posts were made. Haven't opened Eschalon since.. ):
Re: port kuudad sewer [spoiler]
Posted: May 17th, 2012, 11:02 pm
by kelticpete
i am having a different problem. I don't have the lock pick skill. and after the 4 chest riddle, I see a locked door. brawling did not bash it (at least 23 hits did not)
I guess I could go get an explosive barrel, but it is annoying to me to have to pick a lock to get to lock pick TRAINER. sigh.
is that door even breakable?edit: an explosive barrel did not work.
Re: port kuudad sewer [spoiler]
Posted: May 18th, 2012, 12:49 am
by Lord_P
It is. The way I broke it is this: I play a mage with both magic skills on level 10+. Basically I just Fire Dart -spammed the door until it broke. I had to camp a few times (read: atleast 20 times) to regain mana. I used the same way to break the door in Hammerlorne, level 3, but that took just ages (Maybe even 50 times camped, curse you dwarven metallurgy)!
Re: port kuudad sewer [spoiler]
Posted: May 18th, 2012, 12:59 am
by kelticpete
I lucked out. I am playing non seed and I had 3 lock picks. I went back up to the surface was going to do other things, when all of the sudden a vendor had the pick lock book!
so with a lock pick of one, 12% chance, and 5 reloads (and 3 lockpicks) I got it!
Re: port kuudad sewer [spoiler]
Posted: May 18th, 2012, 1:29 am
by Randomizer
I've punched through the door, but it takes a very long time. I guess thieves are afraid of getting robbed.
