It's in beta testing now and some more content is going to be added, we hope. We have to be patient though I do have the urge to bang my fist on the table and shouting "NOW! NOW!"johnm wrote:When can we download this extension ? It sounds great , I've already been thriugh book 2 3 times !!
Who wants to help test "The Secret of Fathamurk"?
-
Dragonlady
- Illustrious

- Posts: 1466
- Joined: August 29th, 2006, 3:38 pm
- Location: CA, USA or Knumythia
Re: Who wants to help test "The Secret of Fathamurk"?
Sometimes the dragon wins...
Help save the earth. It's the only planet with CHOCOLATE!
Help save the earth. It's the only planet with CHOCOLATE!
-
Painted Lady
- Lieutenant

- Posts: 811
- Joined: April 23rd, 2009, 4:09 pm
Re: Who wants to help test "The Secret of Fathamurk"?
I'm always for waiting a little longer if it leads to more content. I'm saying this even though I really, really wish the extension was already out!
-
MyGameCompany
- Officer [Platinum Rank]
![Officer [Platinum Rank] Officer [Platinum Rank]](./images/ranks/officer4.png)
- Posts: 524
- Joined: September 22nd, 2009, 7:56 pm
- Location: Michigan
Re: Who wants to help test "The Secret of Fathamurk"?
Same here! But more content is good.
Although I'm torn... I'm dying to get the new version and play through a 3rd time with the extra content, but on the other hand, I really need to keep working on Dirk Dashing 2...
Oh well, Dirk's waited 5 years for a sequel. A few days off to play through the Book II update won't make much difference!
Although I'm torn... I'm dying to get the new version and play through a 3rd time with the extra content, but on the other hand, I really need to keep working on Dirk Dashing 2...
Oh well, Dirk's waited 5 years for a sequel. A few days off to play through the Book II update won't make much difference!
Troy
Former indie game developer
Check out my Book III mods: The Mystery of Rockhammer Mine and Expedition into West Mirkland
Former indie game developer
Check out my Book III mods: The Mystery of Rockhammer Mine and Expedition into West Mirkland