Screenie.

Here's where all things related to Book II are being discussed!
User avatar
KillingMoon
Officer [Gold Rank]
Officer [Gold Rank]
Posts: 460
Joined: December 10th, 2009, 6:34 pm
Location: NW Europe

Re: Screenie.

Post by KillingMoon »

Gary Ratchford wrote:Man, that is a lot of explosive barrels. I have found a few here and there, but nothing like that. It probable took some time finding them all.
...or some save file editing. Info with the YouTube video suggests that.
I really liked the little goblins (i think that's what they were) with the barrels strapped to their backs. I got a kick out of that one :)
Have you ever played Age of Wonders, Shadow Magic? It has those goblins as well. And many more interesting creatures, like 'Harvesters', a large insect that can produce larvae after having killed. It's a game with interesting battles because of all the different properties that units have.
Post Reply